Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pen knife problem

Started by mwcerberus [1474498] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

mwcerberus [1474498]

So prior to weapons becoming unique I collected penknives, and I must have had thousands, possibly 10k+.
a couple of days after weapons became unique i noticed a problem when looking at my items
http://image.prntscr.com/image/8069d158fe31496ebf1487f36ef67f96.png
page after page after page of pen knives.

I have never been able to scroll to the bottom of this list so have no idea how many I actually have. I've been selling them in the hopes that I would eventually get to the end but I have been unable to. I have also tried adding them to my bazaar and dumping them. All these methods taking ages though .

Is there any way to get rid of them fast, if a mod is reading this and would like to take them that would be great, otherwise I'm open to ideas.

Thanks
MWC
mug [553318] Committee Committee

personally i'd sell a few to the torn shop a day within 10 years you should have them all sold