Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Smartphone Display

Started by YvetteCladence [2005478] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
YvetteCladence [2005478]

Usually there is smartphone display,different from laptop/full display for torn.
But now there is no more smartphone display.That's make everything so tiny and I have to zoom in and out so many times.
Sometimes the screen is locked too - I can't slide it - so I have to close and open the browser again (I use google chrome).
This is so disturb me because I play using my smartphone a lot (at work and outside the house).

I hope developers can fix it or give me solution because I have update my chrome and restart my smartphone many times and still cant fix this.

Thx,dev..


python [1009878]

There is a button in top left ***Right***to switch back to mobile view I think u may have clicked by accident and gone full site view

edit button is on top right, twas early when i wrote it didnt know my L from R