Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscriber Icon Missing

Started by DezyDeStruktion [899415] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

DezyDeStruktion [899415]

As the thread title states, my subscriber icon is missing. Not sure when it vanished but only noticed it today.

I have active subscriber status, it's not showing in either player lists or on my sidebar.
Marc [24377]

I see you subscribed for a year on 4th August 2016, so I'm not sure why the icon isn't showing for you and others viewing your profile.

Passing to Chedburn to check.