I received a message that I should re-apply. It randomly submitted my application after the first entry.
Staff duties? - Be the definition of a helper is the most important part. The new players are what will thrive as Torn City grows. With veterans quitting and more of the older players going inactive, the city will be the future of newer players, in addition to the current ones. I know when I started I was bored. Newer players need help. A helper. I would be happy to monitor chat to ensure there's no spam, flaming, or harassing. I'd be more than willing to test potential updates, really anything I'm needed for.
Time per day? - most days I easily out in 4 hours or so.
What keeps me coming back? - The people and the community! My friends onhere are some of my best friends period. The challenge the game presents by demanding a long term commitment to be great at the game. A player can't no life and get level 100 in 2 weeks. It takes effort. I love the challenge.
Admin experience? - I've been an admin for a few Facebook pages and groups. Kept troublemakers in line.some experience, but the majority of it comes naturally. I'm a born leader with a great heart.
I live in Iowa, USA.
I don't speak any other languages fluently.
I apologize if staff doesn't consider this a bug. I clicked to type my second entry and it submitted the application, not allowing me to submit a complete one. I've applied multiple times and simply want a fair shot at the responsibility and rewards that come along with being a helper, or any staff needed. Thank you in advance.