I just purchased the Mod "Reflexive sight". It does not show up anywhere in my items. I also do not yet own an appropriate weapon to use it on. Where in my Items should it be?
Missing Mod.
Started by testbunny [1631657] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I just purchased the Mod "Reflexive sight". It does not show up anywhere in my items. I also do not yet own an appropriate weapon to use it on. Where in my Items should it be?
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=itemsMods
Yes, thank you. There it is. Can we buy, sell, and trade Mods?
sadly no