Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian Roulette

Started by Unit-18-b [441842] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Unit-18-b [441842]

At 12:45PM(-5 EST) on 9/15/16 I was in a russian roulette game for 1 Bill. I have 2 monitors and i had the game up on one screen and i was working on the other. No one was joining and the game was about to time out on the countdown but when it got to 0:00 nothing happened. I went to refresh and it says i lost. I don't know what happened. I use the following:
Google Chrome53.0.2785.116 (Official Build) m (64-bit)
Revision3f9c628bfd1de2c62de1ea41d0707d06cc760061-refs/branch-heads/2785@{#886}
OSWindows
Blink537.36 (@3f9c628bfd1de2c62de1ea41d0707d06cc760061)
JavaScriptV8 5.3.332.45
Flash[IP address removed]
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.116 Safari/537.36
I played 2 games after but was unable to try to recreate the bug.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs your opponent used the 'take action' option - it's available if you will not act in more than 3 minutes after they joined. Looks like something on your end prevented game to refresh the status when they joined. Sorry, can't do anything here.