I have a castle with 300+ million in the vault. I bought a PI but forgot to get the money out of the vault in the castle. Is there any way to get that money?
Help?
Started by 2017312 [2017312] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I have a castle with 300+ million in the vault. I bought a PI but forgot to get the money out of the vault in the castle. Is there any way to get that money?
Yes, there is, just move back into the castle, take the money and then move back into your pi. Preferably before your happiness resets.
So if you move into your castle at the happiness reset marks you should have plenty of time getting your money without it resetting your happy.
Apparently I can't do that until I can fire the staff of the PI and can't do that until new day ...
If it says that then just wait untill new day, fire staff and do what I posted earlier.
A noob mistake made by a noob.
Thank you for your help, kind Sir.
on a side note dont get into the habit of owning too many properties. me a case in point. its all just dead money. just have 1 property.
the money tied up in property you cant use it can be better used elsewhere.
How much does it cost to fully upgrade a vault only for a palace?
The extra large vault is $215 million in a private island presumably the same for palace.