Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Territories

Started by APOLLO [862724] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 235 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
APOLLO [862724]

So what is the latest on territories? It seems like quite a while since I have heard anything substantial.

Does anybody have anything exciting to share from the beta testing?

I havent been particularly enthusiastic in the past but recent rounds of elimination seem to have revived my interest.

Bugger - I was trying to make a thread that didn't mention elimination. Oh well
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Well there was the competition for cesium two weeks ago, that brought up quite a few bugs, so me thinks after elimination and when the bugs are finished we'll get another update.