Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Luke Cage

Started by browny87 [1784276] on in TV & Movies.

8 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
browny87 [1784276]

anyone else excited for this? Daredevil and Jessica Jones have been two of Netflix's best efforts to date in my eyes.

For those unaware its released 30th September
MadHatter [486416]

Holy shit, so close. Daredevil and Jessica Jones were f**king ON POINT the whole way. Most Netflix originals are solid, but they nailed it with these Marvel reboots.
browny87 [1784276]

yeah its been class, as far as another good Marvel show, the opening episode of AGENTS of shield was amazing, the later time in the US has really helped it to be dark and gritty ala Daredevil.
Silky [1591346]

3 episodes left for me

I put luke cage as better than jessica jones and better than season 1 of daredevil.

Season 2 of daredevil was a perfect season for a show imo. Absolutely perfect
RasAlGhul [1448500]

I watched Season one of daredevil and didn't see the hype. I watched Jessica Jones and found it a bit better but still, not all that brilliant.
I don't think Marvel shows are for me. I like their movies better.
xxlester21xx [2025219]

Marvel has been on point with their Netflix releases! I binged Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and now Luke Cage. I'm a DC fanboy, but I gotta give credit to marvel with these Netflix series'!