Somehow I lost control of my faction today. I'm no longer the leader and no one made that change.
Faction takeover
Started by Muigi [1736699] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Somehow I lost control of my faction today. I'm no longer the leader and no one made that change.
By looking at your activity it seems like you went inactive for quite some time? If the leader of the faction goes inactive for 3 months (don't quote me on that, I'm not entirely sure) the faction gets passed down to the person who has been in it the longest, the current leader being said person.
I'm not sure if anything can be done about that?
It not 3 months but rather 30 or 31 days.