I was 47th from 1000 players in my team (Mountain Men) so that makes me in top 5% of my team, but I haven't received Supremacy honour.
Missing supremacy honour
Started by AmonCyn [1865083] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I was 47th from 1000 players in my team (Mountain Men) so that makes me in top 5% of my team, but I haven't received Supremacy honour.
I should have received:
Purple Heart: make 50 attacks on opposing teams during the competition
Supremacy: finish in the top 5% of your team for attacks
There were 852 attacking players within your team, which makes you within the top 5.51% of your team.
You were 28th out of 352 players in your team, which makes you in the top 7.95% of your team.
Regarding your purple heart honor, make sure that you haven't received it from a previous year and file your own bug report.
I also havent received the supremacy honour.
You should have received yours, finishing 7th place out of 811 attacking players in your team, top 0.86%. Please file your own bug report, if you're sure you haven't received this award in previous years.