I know that we already have group chats like competition chat and trade, etc. but I would like to see it where people can make there own group chats and add the players they want instead of having the large chats.
Custom Group Chat
Started by voltron [1911872] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I know that we already have group chats like competition chat and trade, etc. but I would like to see it where people can make there own group chats and add the players they want instead of having the large chats.