I moved up 3 ranks at once... From #8 Reasonable to #11 highly competent
Rank
Started by MuhammadAli [2000132] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I moved up 3 ranks at once... From #8 Reasonable to #11 highly competent
I didn't even know that was possible O.o
Any idea what things could've triggered them?
edit: I just went up 2 ranks lol
Not particularly an achievement - it was a bug that got resolved..