Hey guys as you phone users probably know IRC isnt working on android because you need flash player.Is there a Torn IRC app for android that works?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I use AndroIRC from the play store
Hey guys as you phone users probably know IRC isnt working on android because you need flash player.Is there a Torn IRC app for android that works?
I use an app called AndChat, works decently.
I use AndroIRC from the play store
I use IRC Cloud. You can set up the website at www.irccloud.com with the same login anywhere, and it will keep you connected 24/7 as long as that PC stays powered on, and doesn't crash or anything.