Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Length Bug?

Started by Vaeovis [1868659] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Vaeovis [1868659]

I'm a tad confused. It has been a long week at work and I may not be seeing this right.

I have a total of -60% education length from merits, faction specials, stock, and the basic education job special.

I just started a 14 day course. The remaining time should be 5.6 days, but the timer reads 7 days and 6 hours which is a 48% reduction.

[image: i.imgur.com]


flufffy [494285]

You don't add all the perks and merits etc together.

Apply each perk one at a time on the remamining balance and it will work out correct.