I haven't got points for subscription
Points
Started by atakata [2009623] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I haven't got points for subscription
As are as I can tell you're not a subscriber. If you been to the Donator House and signed up and paid for a subscription then please mail payments@torn.com
if you bought a DP instead of a subscription you have to go to your items and use it before you get any points