I've done over 2500 theft crime, shoplifting and some robberies and my NNB is still 20
Nerve not increasing
Started by MuhammadAli [2000132] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I've done over 2500 theft crime, shoplifting and some robberies and my NNB is still 20
I believe it would take a lot more than that, especially if you're doing a low crime like Thefts (don't quote me on that..)
If you haven't already you should probably check out this guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15928248&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Grave Please
at 3800 jackets I got 30nnb. have faith and steal jackets! ;)