Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A few things

Started by LDP [1580562] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

LDP [1580562]

2016 was a slow start for me, not a lot happened. As the year has progressed, so has my awards and profile.

I recently gained 3 rank triggers over the past week. The one I am unsure of, with one for level 71 and the other 20k crimes.
I also achieved 1b networth for 28 days!

Not forgetting the 1k karma [:sick:]

Just a few personal achievements I have been pushing for, for a long time now. I am also at 900m stats, not far from 1b club! :)