Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dirty Bomb

Started by Cartman [1621675] on in Graveyard.

200 replies · 3.87k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 201 / 201 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
201
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
72 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 2013 ×1 Faction 9533 ×1 PimptressTrish [303230] ×1 2dogs [1014664] ×1 Cartman [1621675] ×1

Cartman [1621675]

As you make your way home you find your way blocked by a check point enforced heavily by police wearing gas masks. You walk over to one of them to ask what's going on, but as you take a step forward the officer raises their SMG. You move slowly back to a safe distance as other people clutter into the area making the same mistake you did. "Go back to your homes! We are in a state of emergency!" As the sound of gun fire fills the air, you run for cover and hide.

Who do you reckon?

Edit
I dropped the DB.

[image: i.gyazo.com]



It was dropped on SA, nothing personal.


[image: i.gyazo.com]

Special thanks:



HellR4iser for liquidating my stocks an items.

And most importantly, cynic for selling me the bomb at such short notice.


Just realised, I need to f**king rehab, and the airport is closed.




Champion [1927067]

You were sent a Hazmat Suit from Z_junior with the message: why wait, start celebrating early

You equipped your Hazmat Suit.

We good.



Mat-Senpai [952164]

i kinda hope you're serious, but i kinda also feel bad, first his karma and now his AoW

what else does he have left =[
FATU [1482556]

While walking through the city you come across a crowd outside a super store. Everyone is watching the T.V. display that is set up in the window. Being curious, you walk over to have a look. The images on the news play through quickly, part of the city is seemingly under lockdown by local law enforcement and they appear to have the F.B.I. there as well. Unfortunately it is impossible to hear the sounds through the window. You spin around and notice two army trucks filled with soldiers storming past you. One of them stops at the bottom of the road, the soldiers jump out. You notice they're wearing gas masks. "What the f**k did you just f**king say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f**king words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre f**king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f**king tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre f**king dead, kiddo." an elderly person questions.

edit: ffs.