Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Questionnaire Issue

Started by CrookedPaper [1832759] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
CrookedPaper [1832759]

For Question 2 of the Questionnaire there is no selection for United States.

I've tried all the different kinds of ways I've seen it posted on other sites (USA, America etc)

Looks like it has just been left out :(
Kragar [984831]

Instead of starting a different questionnaire thread, I'll use this one.

I accidentally hit the enter key, and it finished the questionnaire. This should really not be able to be done, I'm not even sure how much I might have missed.