Vikings/Giants game with handicap and over/under has not paid out to me and some others. I've gotten paid for just the handicap bet with same game. I won bet pertaining to the "double bet" and I have snapshot on profile of it along with a bet that is locked and currently being played 20+ hrs later.....Thanks for any help
Bookie
Started by _7_ [1648788] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Vikings/Giants game with handicap and over/under has not paid out to me and some others. I've gotten paid for just the handicap bet with same game. I won bet pertaining to the "double bet" and I have snapshot on profile of it along with a bet that is locked and currently being played 20+ hrs later.....Thanks for any help
I once had a bet that took over two days to pay out... The bookie staff has to pass the bets on to higher up staff. If real life is busy it can take a bit longer than 1 day
It's only recently ticked over 24 hours since the match FINISHED. You don't need to raise a bug before 24 hours is up, if at all.... what's the rush?. I'm sure it won't be long.