How do i make my spouse move in to my property ? Or how do i can move in to hers ?
Moving in
Started by serial_chiller [2017559] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- hijoe [1898789]
· 5 likes ·
I sexually identify as an Apache helicopter. I am looking for a speedboat to take care of me and make sure my engines are always running smoothly. Likes: Being spoiled xoxoxo Dislikes: Poor People, normal boats Edit: I mean seriously. … - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 4 likes ·
You cant "Make" them move in, She/he/apache helicopter, needs to go to properties and the select the property you are currently in to move into.
How do i make my spouse move in to my property ? Or how do i can move in to hers ?
You cant "Make" them move in, She/he/apache helicopter, needs to go to properties and the select the property you are currently in to move into.
You don't make your other half move in with you man, you try to delay the process for as long as possible!
can i have an Apache helicopter
I sexually identify as an Apache helicopter. I am looking for a speedboat to take care of me and make sure my engines are always running smoothly.
Likes: Being spoiled xoxoxo
Dislikes: Poor People, normal boats
Edit: I mean seriously. Have any of you looked at the personals recently...
[Name removed, cause of the no posts about other players rule and stuff] Mon Oct 3 01:38:49 2016
- General: If you're giving away your account or just want someone cool to share your private island with I'm right here! D Also cool just to talk, I'm new in this game and could use some friends
- Likes: being given money
- Dislikes: getting mugged
- Age: 19