Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Timeout using item.

Started by IBrahHh [59342] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

IBrahHh [59342]

Today when I used my new donator pack , the game went to a blank page saying Timeout or somethink like that , just refreshed as I do always. And the game came back normal exept one thing, my donator days didnt increase, no points and no more DP in the inventory .
I would love to find back my DP :)

Thanks in advance
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Yeah I was updating the the logging system.

I think most items were unaffected, but it looks like using the DP may have caused an issue.

It should pop back in to your inventory very shortly. Thanks.