I was connected to server app8, and after a few minutes in torn, it logged me out. Then I tried logging back in, and received a 500 Error, then a Gateway error, then just a blank error page. Finally I was able to reload my browser and connect to server app6 and login to report. Torn Time 08/10/16 at 03:10.
500 Error on server App8
Started by lostinthewoods [246387] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I was connected to server app8, and after a few minutes in torn, it logged me out. Then I tried logging back in, and received a 500 Error, then a Gateway error, then just a blank error page. Finally I was able to reload my browser and connect to server app6 and login to report. Torn Time 08/10/16 at 03:10.
Please use this thread - http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=15985680&b=0&a=0&start=0.