memcache db error
Started by McNeo [864688] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Davzz [323969] Admin
· 1 likes ·
We believe this is resolved. Please confirm?
Well... I added the image to my post... but it's not working... as expected given the shitstorm of other issues... So here's a link... https://s21.postimg.org/x0442r8mf/capture_004511.png
i have this one too, sorry no screenshot or link.
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f8911412df5 to george@torn.com I am facing this error too.........
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89217ba615 to george@torn.com
Getting this as well, also when I bust someone it appears in front of the dialogue that says whether you were successful or not.
I get a unique code with every page refresh, so I'm reporting each one to George as instructed... [:smiley:] [:tongue:] [:wink:] [:laughing:] [:dizzy:] TROLOLOLOL
[image: s14.postimg.org]
I am getting multiples of these errors as well. I reported the first one to george and then said screw it thats annoying although McNeo is awesome for all the ones he reported that is great. But my other error is when I am going into my items and I am trying to eat boxes of chocolates and fill blood bags and nothing happens it just keeps the dots rolling across so I can not use any items right now.
edit: I forgot to mention the site is just going incredibly slow for me as well.
Welcome to Torn... An 11-year-old "text based" game (i.e. website) that can't hold to the server standards of 20 years ago lol...
one more "DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f8971e9439e to george@torn.com"
Took a xanax and it wouldnt load, tornwatch told me it had been taken so i trained. Laggy, and this showed up.
Addentum: icons needed refreshing, drug icon didnt show up on its own
Edited: EVEN MORE. DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89e3cb2fe5 to
now when trying to drink beers, laggy as hell. Im not seeing the string of pearls ending at all without doing something else
have a few more.....
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89ae079bc0 to george@torn.com
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89ae99f9d9 to george@torn.com
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89b22206d0 to george@torn.com
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89dda57914 to george@torn.com
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89d59e7a81 to george@torn.com
DB error [memcache] - please report page 57f89da81a30d to george@torn.com
edit: and my drug icon is gone again...refreshed yesterday
We believe this is resolved. Please confirm?
it went away and have not seen it again
seems to be for me yes