What's Your Favourite Resident Evil Game?.
Resident Evil.
Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DrZed [237786]
· 4 likes ·
1 (the original, I could not stand the REmake,They changed my favourite line. Some tigers have a red eye and a blue eye.), 2, and 4. Other complaints about the remake they changed Barry Burton too much and took away …
What's Your Favourite Resident Evil Game?.
Resident Evil 4 until I met Ashley
I like most of them but i enjoyed 4 and 5 alot
Don't know, but there's one free on ps store this month.
Might play it on the weekend.
RE 2, 3 ,4. Unfortunately, I was only able to play up to RE4, hoping to play other RE franchise soon
2 and 3 of course but the favourite was outbreak
Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube is the best one. It was fun replaying it armed with the Rocket Launcher from the beginning.
I am going to buy 4 and 5 on the ps4 could be fun to play through them again :)
1 (the original, I could not stand the REmake,They changed my favourite line. Some tigers have a red eye and a blue eye.), 2, and 4.
Other complaints about the remake they changed Barry Burton too much and took away most of his beard so he just had stubble.
Also in the original I remembered a lot of the lines and was able to copy the voices.
You Jill, the Master of Unlocking take this.
It had such funny lines.
I miss the puzzles that were in the earlier ones. that they do not have in there now. 6 was absolutely terrible.
I enjoyed tesedrnt evil 1
Sees red puddle on floor
What is it berry
And outbreak was fun and interesting
4.
I used to have it on the wii and used to make sure to turn off all of the lights when i played it, it was shit scary.
1 and 4.
Two radically different games, both amazing and both by Shinji Mikami.
5 lost it's magic for me, dunno, different director trying to copy 4 but flashier didn't really do it for me.
I've been playing Revelations 2 and it starts getting pretty good towards the end actually, Revelations 1 was ok but not really worth a replay.
4, 5 Revelations 1 are my favourites so far. Revelations 2 was pretty good and 6 & ORC was kinda enjoyable. I recall playing the older ones a long time ago but I cant remember enough to rate them
The PS1 version...my god...my GF at the time bought 1 and 2 for me for christmas....
my favorite is resident evil 3, there is no other
Resident Evil 4 is my fav. Though to be honest I am in nearly all of them :D
Revelations 2, if you have a good friend to enjoy the campaign in co-op with