ended
over
Started by qwee [1995502] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
ended
im in
bump
Totally legitimate. Never been tried before.
My networth is in excess of 150m. Will I really scam for so little? If it does turn out to be a scam, I invite you to bounty me to your heart's content.
Point is: even if you don't scam (trust me, most people don't think I'm a logical gain/loss way) why you? There is absolutely nothing that qualifies you more than anybody else to run something like this. There is no guarantee that the drawing process is truly random.
Edit:
Using random.org still doesn't guarantee anything. You could do whatever you want. Don't act so offended... I'm just trying to prove to you why this type of lottery doesn't work.
10 entries sent :P... wish there was a merit for winning XD
So? There is nothing that makes others more qualified either. Might as well be me. As for the drawing process, that would be the sites fault, not my fault.
bump
bump
How about people just join my giveaway for free.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=13&t=15982557&b=0&a=0
You say you wont scam for 2.5m but yet you wont give it away for free. Makes sense.
Still though since you're new(ish) and i have to imagine havent seen many tc lotteries, usually they get a lot of hate and/or dislikes as most tend to be scams from low level players after a quick buck
Not claiming you are scamming but for the most part player run paid lottos are scams
Well, I want to turn a profit.
In any case, due to lack of interest, I am going to end this. Rewind, when I get back into Torn, I will refund you.