Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

404 Error - chat

Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

bjorn [1945984]
Error 404:
  • Occurs while using any of the chat boxes.
  • Recreate by typing in a forward slash "/" and sending it. I believe system thinks I'm trying to execute a command, while I'm merely just trying to raise my hands up and wave it from side to side /o/ , o , ayyyy-ohhhh, aayyy-oohhh.
  • Results in an Error 404 and you lose all your chat boxes, note pad and other associated boxes in notification bar. Will regain if you refresh page or move to another section of the web site.
  • Tested: on Windows using a Chrome browser , and have my scripts enabled.
  • Also Tested: on mobile using a Chrome browser, results are the same.
PS. I do realize I am a forum grave digger. Resurrect the dead for Halloween.

Image Reference:
.[image: i.imgur.com]