...That I spent wayyyyy too much time on haha. Give it a like if you think it's halfway decent. xD All colored pencils and some ink.
Profile picture
Started by kittenaround [2003190] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sap4balls [2007389]
· 5 likes ·
[image: s3.amazonaws.com] Post it here so people don't need to go clicking your profile. Kinda the whole point of posting here. I like it btw ;)
...That I spent wayyyyy too much time on haha. Give it a like if you think it's halfway decent. xD All colored pencils and some ink.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Post it here so people don't need to go clicking your profile. Kinda the whole point of posting here.
I like it btw ;)
Post it here so people don't need to go clicking your profile. Kinda the whole point of posting here.
I like it btw ;)
Gosh darn it, thank you. xp I really should have posted this from a computer lol. I'll fix it later today.
Oh my gosh this is adorable. I love it !
Love the eyes! Very cute picture