I know you can view only a handful of past attacks on your home page. I would love to see all my past attacks in order to see mugging amounts. I don't know if there is a reason why we cannot view all past attacks or not but since they are obviously logged I don't see why we can't be able to see them all. For now I guess I will have to save player names that I hit for large amounts in mugging.
Attack Logs
Started by -The-Wolf- [2022775] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I know you can view only a handful of past attacks on your home page. I would love to see all my past attacks in order to see mugging amounts. I don't know if there is a reason why we cannot view all past attacks or not but since they are obviously logged I don't see why we can't be able to see them all. For now I guess I will have to save player names that I hit for large amounts in mugging.
You could just save the links, right? I don't think the logs links are eventually deleted?