Hi, In the last 3 days 4/5 of my attacks stalemated because I get no points for hitting the opponent. I hit them almost 50 times and get 0. I have a picture of the last attack. It is random, but has only been happening with the people on hank's power leveling guide. I am using chrome
Attack issue
Started by Fireballbc [2014930] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Hi, In the last 3 days 4/5 of my attacks stalemated because I get no points for hitting the opponent. I hit them almost 50 times and get 0. I have a picture of the last attack. It is random, but has only been happening with the people on hank's power leveling guide. I am using chrome
It sounds like you're just unlucky with whoever you're attacking?
Maybe your strength is too low for their high defense?
Your strength < Their Defence
im loling