Does anyone know what exactly determines user activity? Is it just sign in time? Or time spent actually clicking? Also, does posting in forums add to this?
User Activity
Started by Future2 [2010955] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Does anyone know what exactly determines user activity? Is it just sign in time? Or time spent actually clicking? Also, does posting in forums add to this?
I don't think reading the forums still add, no. However I'm not entirely sure as I only vaguely remember it being mentioned. How exactly it's recorded though I don't know, my guess would be it just tracks if you're actively doing stuff.
We don't know the exact timings used for that, but I think a good approximation would be your online status: as long as you're online (green icon on profile), it should be counting towards your user activity graph.
User activity is the seconds you have spent on torn but no idea how it is recorded.