Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Alignment/Table Issue?

Started by Nihhrt [2021943] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Marc [24377]

I've seen this bug a few times now, but it always seems to resolve itself.

Passing to dmitriyz to see if a fix can be made
Stewie [1494547]

Probably not worth noting, but I have encountered this myself however has only been when I've zoomed my Torn page all the way out so I just figured probably a layout issue not worth bringing up. There's quite a few layout issues too by zooming all the way out. (not happening right now though, but I've never tried it outside of Torn (I'm travelling)

However his doesn't seem zoomed out at all.
Nihhrt [2021943]

Alright, so I'm pretty sure there is a connection to App 10 and this thing. It seems whenever I'm connected to App 10 is when it's like this.
Nihhrt [2021943]

Still having issues with this problem. I've definitely confirmed that it's only when i'm connected to App 10.

http://i.imgur.com/1UZeovL.png