I'm 25 days away from completing all education courses. Is this considered to be a good achievement?
25 days!
Started by Raysin [284121] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
I'm 25 days away from completing all education courses. Is this considered to be a good achievement?
Not really but its very helpfull to have.
It's good, but I'm sure half of the active community have it completed by now....
Let's find out...
Moved... [:sick:]
You couldn't have just waiting the extra 25 days, it would have been a real achievement then...
I guess it's still kinda cool?
lol agreed. xD
not really but since you made a thread about this, I'll just upvote everyone...
This is considered a question and should be in Q & A ?
But in 25 days or when ever it will be over yes it will be an achievement , you will be an educated criminal in torn city.
in 212 days i will have achieved my strength goals woop!
Well done. Good luck to you! You will do it.