I had deposited money in the vault bank, left $400k out, traveled to Mexico, and ended up having $200k when I arrived, no event of an mug, so did the money drop out of the plane? Where did it go?
Lost money
Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I had deposited money in the vault bank, left $400k out, traveled to Mexico, and ended up having $200k when I arrived, no event of an mug, so did the money drop out of the plane? Where did it go?
| ID | User ID | Time Created | Type | Money before | Money after | Value | Script | Comment |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 720353548 | 424296 | 2016-10-21 02:41:51 | 1 | 1,848,666 | 400,000 | -1,448,666 | /properties.php?rfcv=2779859868 | |
| 720353671 | 424296 | 2016-10-21 02:42:15 | 1 | 400,000 | 400,000 | 0 | /travelagency.php?rfcv=6739061864 | |
| 720380622 | 424296 | 2016-10-21 04:17:51 | 1 | 400,000 | 170,000 | -230,000 | /shops.php?rfcv=6510266300 |
This can be closed, I was thinking the plushies were a different price. But I swear when I arrived it showed $200k, but I could have been mistaken.