Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacks doing 0 damage

Started by Wildfire13 [2012051] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Wildfire13 [2012051]

Hey guys. Still relatively new to this so not sure if there's some weird mechanic I'm overlooking here. I attacked a guy for my mission and was regularly hitting him, but doing 0 damage. In the meantime he casually whittled away at my health until I died. Anyone know what's up with this? I used different weapons, got lots of hits but 0 damage and he's wearing no armour.



http://i.imgur.com/fEksdvj.png



Thanks in advance!
Marc [24377]

This means their defence is higher than your strength - you generally won't be able to hit them, without using temporary weapons and/or asking others to join in on the attack (which will reduce your target's stats, which should in turn allow you to hit)