Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission progress bar full!!!

Started by austere [1633961] on in Achievements.

13 replies · 304 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

austere [1633961]

I do not know when it actually happened. Today I suddenly noticed my progress bar is full up to the available limit at present.

I know many have already achieved this before. I was inactive for a period due to my studies, otherwise I could have got that earlier. But I am still happy to see my progress.

[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Nice! Just got the Duke mission last update. Wasn't sure how much longer it was going to take.

If you have a Duke story, I'd love to hear how it went.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

How many in the attack? Did anyone save the log? I've seen a couple of logs, but they've been short logs since people either joined late, or had to re-engage.

Hoping to get enough prep done so I don't have to try this mission more than once.
Missterial [1955904]

It will always pop up again, since it's just a mission you gotta get done at some point or another. You can postpone it for as long as you please, but you can't decide to not do it at all :p
austere [1633961]

You don't need to! Just keep up with the attacking forum. People arrange group attacks regularly on Duke. Just join and fight. You do not even have to finish the fight, just be part of it and the contract is done.
austere [1633961]

I see you are interested in that contract. That my friend is quite impossible. It takes more than 20 people to defeat Duke and the fight continues for a couple of minutes, I reckon more than 10 minutes (not sure, it was a long time ago). So when you are in attack, you will only get the logs during which you were present, the logs before your join and after your defeat to Duke stays hidden and as far as I know, even when you are attacking, you will only see part of the actions, because as I said it takes around 20, even more to defeat him. Even if there are say 10 people simultaneously present, you will only see actions of 4 or 5.