Im trying to get the merit for trashing 5000 items but whenever I try to trash any of the items I bought to get the merit I just get this message "You selected more than you have or you have no items of the relevant type." I have 3750 box of tissues and it doesn't matter if I try to trash 1, 3750 or anything in between, still just get the same message. I have tried with several other items aswell like jackets and bunch of flowers with varying amounts´and it still gives me the same message. I have only tried this in chrome browser.
Trash item bug
Started by Pewnis [1545714] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
Im trying to get the merit for trashing 5000 items but whenever I try to trash any of the items I bought to get the merit I just get this message "You selected more than you have or you have no items of the relevant type." I have 3750 box of tissues and it doesn't matter if I try to trash 1, 3750 or anything in between, still just get the same message. I have tried with several other items aswell like jackets and bunch of flowers with varying amounts´and it still gives me the same message. I have only tried this in chrome browser.
Passing to Cheburn to check
I can't seem to replicate.
I've tested your account, dumping a single box of tissues via items page and dump page.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Do you have any more information?
Ok this is weird. I just tried again, the problem seems to be grid view. It still doesn't work in grid view but in list view it works. Could you try it out in grid view and see if you get the same message then?
Im gonna keep my box of tissues in my inventory for now if you wanna use them to try this out with.
Can confirm that it does not work for me in grid view too, list view works fine.
Hmm that is strange, I will pass this up to Viktor although perhaps another developer might need to check.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Does no item at all work for anyone? Weird no one has reported this earlier, I can't be the only one using grid view? Haha.
Glad I could be to some help.
fixed, will be with next LIVE