My employer gave me use of his penthouse. Its been fine for the first few days, but today its asking for triple the amount of upkeep. I've been paying every day, I dont know why its doing this. My upkeep with the hired staff should be $5450 but its asking for $16,350
Triple upkeep??
Started by RiverLuv [2023901] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
My employer gave me use of his penthouse. Its been fine for the first few days, but today its asking for triple the amount of upkeep. I've been paying every day, I dont know why its doing this. My upkeep with the hired staff should be $5450 but its asking for $16,350
Can you give us a screen shot of the "Recent upkeep payments" page showing you've paid the last few days?
It's just 3 days worth of upkeep you've failed to pay.
Please provide a screenshot if you think this is incorrect.