Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Properties not loading

Started by Porco [365236] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Porco [365236]

Nothing was loading. Just the dots moving on the top of the screen. I switched from Chrome to IE and it's working fine on IE.
Marc [24377]

This is strange, you don't have an abnormally large amount of properties to load. Can you please try again in Chrome and hit Ctrl + Shift + I to bring up the console and paste a screenshot here of it?
Porco [365236]

It was some kind of problem with the cache. I reinstaled chrome and flushed the cash and it is normal now. My PC issue, not a TC issue. My apolagies.