Greetings Admins,
I appear to have a Bug/Error/Glitch with my videos that I have embedded in my Profile, Bazaar, and Forum Signature. [:tired:]
They were working fully 100% in all 3 areas up until about 3-4 hours ago. [:confused:]
And all were working for over 2 months with no problems...
Then when I did some recent edits to those 3 areas all the videos just disappeared along with the associated embedding codes.
I restarted my browser ( Firefox 49.0.2 ) to see if a browser glitch.
No luck... Also tried in ( Chrome 54.0.2840.71 m ) and ( Opera 41.0.2353.46 ) with same results. [:disappointed:]
I have tried copying my full embed codes from backup text file, into < > Source Code of the affected areas and they appear in the right order and layout placeholders, but as soon as I click Change Details to set it...
They disappear, and coding vanishes?! [:confused:]
Could someone please look into this? I miss my videos... I don't understand why one minute they were working codes and all.
And the next, videos go poof and codes won't stay and just disappear... [:dizzy:]
Thank you for your time and consideration, my friends.
I appear to have a Bug/Error/Glitch with my videos that I have embedded in my Profile, Bazaar, and Forum Signature. [:tired:]
They were working fully 100% in all 3 areas up until about 3-4 hours ago. [:confused:]
And all were working for over 2 months with no problems...
Then when I did some recent edits to those 3 areas all the videos just disappeared along with the associated embedding codes.
I restarted my browser ( Firefox 49.0.2 ) to see if a browser glitch.
No luck... Also tried in ( Chrome 54.0.2840.71 m ) and ( Opera 41.0.2353.46 ) with same results. [:disappointed:]
I have tried copying my full embed codes from backup text file, into < > Source Code of the affected areas and they appear in the right order and layout placeholders, but as soon as I click Change Details to set it...
They disappear, and coding vanishes?! [:confused:]
Could someone please look into this? I miss my videos... I don't understand why one minute they were working codes and all.
And the next, videos go poof and codes won't stay and just disappear... [:dizzy:]
Thank you for your time and consideration, my friends.