Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money missing ???

Started by Radiuhm [2023120] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Radiuhm [2023120]

I achieved level 5 in the Torn Lite game on facebook. Before transferring, I had approxiamtely 1m and after transferring the stats, I only had 380k. I didnt have any trades in place or anything that would have taken that much money.
I am using the firefox browser on a desktop PC.
Radiuhm [2023120]

No, I had that planned and had 2+m set aside for that. Is it possible that when you put a large sum item on the market then take it off it costs money?