Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat disappeared / missing

Started by Pops [1025410] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Pops [1025410]

Hey, just wanted to post here about an issue I was having and how to fix it.

I noticed that my chat disappeared and no matter what I did it would not come back.

To fix it, go to your browsers cookies and delete anything from torn.com

tags: torn chat missing gone disappeared not there not working cant see