It seems the case that the education icon is missing in my account. I've enrolled to a course, but the icon is not visible. (I refreshed the icons via the config screen.)
Education icon missing
Started by TutanRamon [2000417] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
It seems the case that the education icon is missing in my account. I've enrolled to a course, but the icon is not visible. (I refreshed the icons via the config screen.)
Passing to Chedburn
You are not enrolled in a course currently.
I am very sorry. Somehow I truly believed I was enrolled. Case closed. Thanks.