Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong Mission Task - Double Jeopardy

Started by Artemis_Hugs [2024099] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Artemis_Hugs [2024099]

On the Double Jeopardy you are told to place a bounty and then attack the same person. So I placed the bounty on someone and the first part of the mission was complete but then I attacked the person but couldn't defeat them.. I clicked on missions expecting to be able to claim my mission reward but the mission was still saying to "Attack" the person.

[image: gyazo.com]
https://gyazo.com/27e4e1d080473e443d3434dab0e532a8

As you can see in the screen shot is says "Attack" where I think the mission actually wants you to defeat the person, since this has happened I have attempted to defeat the person more than once but can't because being a new player I can't place bounties on people who are actually similar statistically because they are all far to new to the game.

I think the mission is meant to say "Defeat" opposed to "Attack"
pandele [1479598]

i started this mission too and the first part was allready done, dont know hwo to defeat now... is there a riddle in the text or this is a bug?
Artemis_Hugs [2024099]

The text was initially wrong which is why I reported it, was fixed the next day so not an issue at all anymore, you just have to "Defeat" which means win in the fight against them if you didn't already know this.