Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot complete additional security check (Chrome)

Started by quaffgiggle [2008372] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

quaffgiggle [2008372]

Because of some things at work I switched from Firefox to Chrome (Version 54.0.2840.71 m (64-bit)). I tried to match the setup (extensions, scripts, etc.) but for some reason I'm finding that with Chrome I cannot ever complete the additional security check if Torn requires it on log on. This was never an issue with Firefox only now with Chrome. I know what it's supposed to look like. I understand now that there is some issue because it's trying to load the unsecured page instead of the secured but I cannot seem to find a way to get my browser to force the correct connection. Is there something you might be able to do to rectify this? Thank you.

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.torn.com/authenticate.php' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/challenge?k=6LeBGcMSAAAAADGD31O-QbNvz9rIRorkxfNR6iUD'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.


[image: s12.postimg.org]
quaffgiggle [2008372]

Sorry should've posted earlier. I have not seen the prompt in a few days tbh. I will as soon as I see it post if its been resolved or not.