i accepted a mission to attack a target and as I went to attack I could not because the player is in fed. The player id is 188031
mission
Started by The_Cake [202282] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Target changed.
i accepted a mission to attack a target and as I went to attack I could not because the player is in fed. The player id is 188031
Target changed.