This might sound like a stupid question, but can someone just assure me the Real World Bookie Bets are just for fun. I'm only betting Game money, aren't I?
Real World Bets
Started by Jud_Casper [2026397] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Vladar [1996140]
· 5 likes ·
Give me your credit card number and I'll look into this for you (note to staff: kidding)
This might sound like a stupid question, but can someone just assure me the Real World Bookie Bets are just for fun. I'm only betting Game money, aren't I?
Give me your credit card number and I'll look into this for you
(note to staff: kidding)
:D
If you use the Torn bookies you can only use Torn money. If you want to gamble with real money you'll have to use a real gambling site.