I have upgraded my Airstrip with pilot, but when I want to travel it only shows Standard and not Airstrip. What should I do?
Flying BUG
Started by El-Chapo [1140374] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I have upgraded my Airstrip with pilot, but when I want to travel it only shows Standard and not Airstrip. What should I do?
I just looked at your Private Island (from your profile) and it is not showing any hired staff? I am sure I should be able to see that (as can see it with other users')
If you want to use the Airstrip you will need to hire a Pilot.
You've hired no staff at all.
lol im sorry, I just saw that. First time owning one of these. thanks
lol im sorry, I just saw that. First time owning one of these. thanks