I will be giving away Dumbbells later tonite. To win, all you have to do is guess how many bricks i have in my items list. I have collected these over a long period of time. The closest guess or the exact number guess wins.
Rules are as follows.
Only one post per person please. Also, edited posts do not count. I will close the competition at new day and send out the prize to the winner which will also be posted in the thread. So any posts after new day will not count.
All forum rules apply.
Good luck!!! And happy halloween!
EDIT-- (i'll post this on the front page now seeing as how people are still guessing...this event has ended and i'v posted this on about page 8 i think it is. If i have to i'll lock it.)
Ok, I have 71,771 bricks atm. (going back to my display now) After going through all the posts, Buston [2018371] wins with the closest guess of 75k. Congratulations and thanks for all the guesses, i had to pull my calculator out to determine the winner, some was real close! Happy Halloween.
You sent some Dumbbells to Buston with the message: Hamster Giveaway winner! Happy Halloween!
Rules are as follows.
Only one post per person please. Also, edited posts do not count. I will close the competition at new day and send out the prize to the winner which will also be posted in the thread. So any posts after new day will not count.
All forum rules apply.
Good luck!!! And happy halloween!
EDIT-- (i'll post this on the front page now seeing as how people are still guessing...this event has ended and i'v posted this on about page 8 i think it is. If i have to i'll lock it.)
Ok, I have 71,771 bricks atm. (going back to my display now) After going through all the posts, Buston [2018371] wins with the closest guess of 75k. Congratulations and thanks for all the guesses, i had to pull my calculator out to determine the winner, some was real close! Happy Halloween.
You sent some Dumbbells to Buston with the message: Hamster Giveaway winner! Happy Halloween!
Mentions: Buston [2018371]